This month’s theme for the January Ipsy Glam Bag was “Game Face.” It is no surprise that we love all things sporty, so we were excited to see this themed bag. The new year motivates us to conquer all our fears and pursue our dreams. One of our goals for 2018 is to create and post more content for you guys! We want to know what you guys want to conquer in 2018? Whether it’s a small or big goal, we would love to know what you want to accomplish this year!
Inside our glam bag, we received an assortment of beauty and skincare products. Check out what we got:
- Dermelect Microfacial Exfoliating Masque
- City Color Cosmetics Contour Palette
- Real Chemistry Fresh-Start Foaming Cleanser
- Luna by Luna Cosmetics eyeshadow | Juliet
- Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie | Beauty Mark
For this month’s Sephora Play box, the theme was “Glam Straight.” The bag consisted of 5 different products that meet our skin, makeup, hair, and fragrance needs! One thing that we love about both Ipsy and the Sephora Play box is that we are able to try so many different types of products and brands that we have never tried before. This is super convenient for the busy boss woman on the go or the college student on a budget. At $10 a month, this is such a steal and great for everyone. Here’s what came in our box!
- Dr. Jart Tiger Grass Cream
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
- Smashbox eyeshadow duo | Golden Hour
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Dry Bar Triple Sec 3 in 1 Texturizing Spray
Have you guys tried any of these products? Do you prefer Ipsy or Sephora Play? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section down below!