To celebrate Sanrio’s 60th anniversary, Levi’s will be doing a Hello Kitty x Levi’s Capsule collection this year. This collaboration includes Hello Kitty laser-etched jeans, T-shirts, hoodies, tote bags, and, even face masks!
Everything you need to know about the capsule collection:
- The Hello Kitty x Levi’s collaboration will be men’s and women’s pieces with the pricing going starting as low as $7.
- Hello Kitty graphics will be all throughout the collection.
- The face masks are reversible, reusable, and are available in two patterns.
- The totes, t-shirts , and hoodies are all customizable so you can put your name or favorite phrase on them.
- There’s also shorts and a bandana in the collection.
- Available September 16, 2020
The Hello Kitty x Levi’s Reveal on Instagram:
Some of the Hello Kitty X Levi’s Capsule Collection 2020:
Hello Kitty and Levi’s has collaborated before in the past specifically in 2019. They collaborated for Hello Kitty’s 45th birthday and that collaboration was very much streetwear inspired. This collection is so unique in the sense that the pieces can be customized with either having your name on it or a saying. The pieces have already been selling out which is no surprise because they are one of a kind. Will you be grabbing part of this new collection?
OTHER STREETWEAR COLLABORATIONS:
Chinatown Market X MISSBISH X Hand & Rose
PIN THIS POST ON ONE OF YOUR BOARDS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE