Have you tried taking Apple Cider Vinegar and loved the benefits but hated how it smelled or tasted? Well we’re here to tell you that there is a solution! This Goli Gummy Review will allow you to see a little more into how the brand makes it so easy to take daily. https://streetwearchick.com/speed-dating-methode-schule/ has been a brand that just started about two years ago revolutionizing the experience you have with ACV and we need to add that it is also the world’s FIRST apple cider vinegar gummy!
About Goli Nutrition & The Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies:
Goli Nutrition is a people-focused and innovative nutrition company that believes wellness and happiness go hand in hand. Their goal is to help everyone reach their nutritional goals while enjoying daily supplements. They are a fairly new company that started in 2018 but didn’t start selling the world’s first apple cider gummies until 2019.
The Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are cruelty free, vegan, has organic ingredients, non-GMO, unfiltered, and gelatin-free. The gummy itself has apple cider vinegar and other essential vitamins and nutrients for your daily health routine.
The patented Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies have been formulated with the perfect blend of ingredients so that you get the most out of every gummy you eat. Inside the gummy there are:
- Beetroots – Beetroots are great for the fiber, vitamins and minerals they contain. They have been a recognized for all of their beneficial properties for centuries. )This is what gives the gummies the taste_
- Apples – The apples in the gummy go through a unique fermentation process so that it has the production of “the mother” which is a combination of beneficial yeast, enzymes and healthy bacteria.
- Pomegranates – The pomegranates is a superfruit that has a great source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 helps with cellular energy production in the body and breaks down the food you eat into available energy.
- Pectin – Other gummies on the market usually use gelatin, but Goli uses pectin which is a fiber found in fruit peels making them vegan.
- Vitamin B9 – Vitamin B9 supports overall health and wellbeing.
The gummies are made in the U.S. with globally sourced ingredients. The production is actually done in a state-of-the-art facility where it is allergen-free and kosher. The gummy is also made out of the purest non-GMO ingredients. They also don’t have any preservatives, chemicals, or artificial ingredients.
Goli Gummy Benefits
- Healthy Metabolic Energy
- Cellular Energy Production
- Healthy Heart
- Overall Good Health
- Healthy Immune Function
- Healthy Metabolism
- Added Antioxidant Support
For a one month supply, it is $19 but you can save more by opting into their 5 month supply that brings it to $89 instead of $95 with the month to month option.
It tastes great! It doesn’t have that awful taste of when you strictly take apple cider vinegar on its own. Goli made it really easy to consume and you cannot even taste the apple cider vinegar in it. These are 100x better than taking a shot of ACV on its own.
Each Goli Gummy Contains:
Goli Gummies DO NOT CONTAIN:
Yeast, wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, colors from artificial sources, artificial flavors, agave, artificial preservatives or salicylates.
Full Ingredient List:
Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Beetroot, Organic Pomegranate, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Apple Flavors, Organic Carrot, Organic Apple, Organic Blackcurrant (for color and flavor)†
Goli Nutrition Gives Back:
Goli proudly supports Vitamin Angels who continually strive to reduce malnutrition in children by giving them access to life saving vitamins and minerals. With every Goli purchase made, it provides a 1 for 1 Vitamin grant through their partnership with Vitamin Angels to give a child in need with a 6 month supply of vitamins.
If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please feel free to consult with your doctor or the brand.
PIN THIS POST ON ONE OF YOUR BOARDS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
For another wellness related article, check out the best marine collagen.