Have you been looking for a serum and oil in one to make your routine simpler yet still effective? We got you covered! When it comes to new skincare launches for 2021 that are innovative, the how to flirt on dating apps comes to mind.
About The Clark’s Botanicals Brand
The story behind Clark’s Botanicals is a very inspiring one. Francesco Clark at 24 years old had a very promising career at Harper’s Bazaar. It wasn’t until June 1st, 2002 where his world was changed forever. He had dove headfirst into a swimming pool and crashed to the bottom. Because of this accident, he became paralyzed from the head down. Surgeons told his parents that “he will never breathe, talk or move his arms (on his own) – and forget about his legs.”*
At that point his skin was permanently impacted and he was prone to break outs, dry patches, and redness. Francesco then got help from his dad to help heal his skin. His dad is a trained medical doctor in homeopathy.
After 5 years and a total of 78 formulations, the Jasmine Absolute was born. This ingredient is proprietary to Clark’s Botanicals 1.0 and it really helped to heal Francesco’s premature aging skin. Once Francesco discovered the Jasmine Absolute, he was able to adopt a daily holistic self-care regimen that literally changed his life. The Jasmine Absolute is so potent and reliable for anti-bacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to protect, regulate and calm the skin. This discovery alone has really built more confidence in Francesco to live his best life.
- sourced from interracial gay men dating
What is the Clark’s Botanical Jasmine Vital Oil?
The dating scotland highlandsis both a serum and an oil in one. The formula gives your skin a healthy and dewy glow. After application, your skin feels so soft. Something that is amazing about this oil is that it’s not greasy and can also be used over makeup to keep your skin hydrated. The oil itself is so innovative and it is a botanical infusion to the skin.
The oil is gluten free, certified vegan, cruelty-free, and made in the USA.
Benefits of the Clark’s Botanicals Jasmine Vital Oil
- Anti-Aging, Firming & Collagen Support
- Anti-Stress & Anti-Inflammatory
- Regenerating & Revitalizing
- Hydrating, Nourishing & Stimulating
Break Down of Key Ingredients:
Anti-Aging, Firming & Collagen Support
- Jania Rubens (red algae) extract helps tired skin because it has an intense lifting effect. This ingredient also helps to support collagen and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Time-released Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that is a potent antioxidant. This ingredient helps to improve the skins metabolism, texture of the skin, promotes radiance, and protects against the aging effects of UV exposure .
Anti-Stress & Anti-Inflammatory
- Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract (organic cactus), Halicacabum Vine Extract and Arnica Oil help to soothe skin that is irritated and these ingredients have calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Midsummer Night’s Dream Oil is a combination of moisturizing and soothing floral oils.
Regenerating & Revitalizing
- Virgin Hemp Oil contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids to protect and maintain the skin’s cell wall. This ingredient also restores the skin’s suppleness, elasticity, moisturizes balance and regenerates the skin.
- Cottonseed Oil revitalizes the dermis and enhances local circulation to restore natural radiance.
Hydrating, Nourishing & Stimulating
- Oryza Sativa Bran Oil and Buriti Oil deeply hydrate, nourish, and heal dry or damaged skin.
- Time-released Arnica Oil is renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties which stimulates healing and nourishing the skin to restore its natural balance.
C15-19 Alkane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus, Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Bisabolol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Niacinamide, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Glycerin, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Water/Aqua, Jania Rubens Extract
The Clark’s Botanicals Jasmine Vital Oil Doesn’t Contain:
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Synthetic fragrance
- Artificial colors
- Plastic beads
How to use the oil:
Activate by warming 2-3 drops in hands and gently pressing onto skin AM or PM for a healing boost of vitality. Keep it your bag for an instant mid-day glow and youthful hydration.
Pro Tip: Can be applied over make-up, on cuticles, and any dry areas of the body as needed.
The Clark’s Botanicals Vital Jasmine Oil is $99 but a little bit of product goes a long way!
PIN THIS POST ON ONE OF YOUR BOARDS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE