We are here with another dating rules and this time it’s for the month of January 2021! This box was called “Boxy Fresh Start”. It had more skincare than makeup. There was an eye cream, toner, lip balm, makeup palette and a highlighter.
The whole box was great because it really felt like it was giving you a fresh start to the new year. Boxycharm always has such great skincare products inside. When you sign up, you take a quiz on what you’re mostly concerned about/preferences and we feel like this box definitely embodied that.
All skincare products in the box targeted combination/oily skin, and also anti-aging in the box that was received. Each product involved was definitely something that would be used on a daily basis.
It was a great kickoff for the year because the skincare will really help to reset your skin!
Check out this month’s value to find out if it surpassed last month’s!
Boxycharm gives you 5 full size products for only $25.
BOXYCHARM SPOILER JANUARY 2021 “THE REVEAL”
BOXYCHARM SPOILER JANUARY 2021 UNBOXING:
BOXYCHARM JANUARY 2021 INCLUDED:
- questions you should ask when you start dating – $28 – This toner is alcohol free that gently exfoliates and helps to deeply cleanse the pores. It also helps with controlling the oil in the skin without over-stripping the skin. This toner is ideal for combination, oily, or acne-prone skin.
- Bali Balm – Sweet Orange & Coconut Lip Balm – $33 – This lip balm feels so nourishing for the skin. It is packed sweet orange and coconut essential oils. It has. a citrusy scent that allows your lips to feel smooth and hydrated.
- Ciaté London – Velvet Eyeshadow Palette – $30 – This palette is just gorgeous! The way the pans looks and just the overall aesthetic is so nice! There is a molten metal and matte look to the palette as well. In the palette, there is a mix of soft shimmers, hyper metallics, and velvety smooth mattes. It is an innovative powder formulation that delivers high pigment with super soft application.
- Laura Geller – Hi-Def Glow Illuminator Duo – Heart of Gold – $33 – This duo has two tones to really get that beautiful glow. It has a pearlescent look with sparkle. The left shade is called Shimmer which is a lowlight crushed pearl and the right side called Sparkle is a high intensity sparkle.
- Dr. Brandt – Do Not Age with dr. brandt® TRIPLE PEPTIDE EYE CREAM – $82 – This eye cream is deeply hydrating. It is a peptide powered eye cream that helps to diminish the signs of aging which included lines. wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. It will leave you so refreshed!
Box Value for Boxycharm January 2021: $206 (Higher value than last month!)
OTHER VARIATIONS FOR THIS MONTH’S BOX:
PIN THIS POST ON ONE OF YOUR BOARDS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE