We are here with another Boxycharm Spoiler and this time it’s for the month of April 2021! This box was called “Boxy Treats”. This month’s box was so exciting to see because there were two brands that have never been featured in the box before. We won’t spoil it for you just yet but it was an exciting one for those subscribed to Boxycharm for quite a while.
The color scheme of the product’s packaging gave off Spring vibes with products that had pastel tones. This box was primarily makeup based and included a mascara, primer, eyeshadow palette, color corrector, and a body wash. It has been a while that we have seen a body product in the Boxycharm box and we are not even mad about that!
In this article, we will discuss each product, what it costs retail value, and if the box exceeded last month’s value.
Boxycharm gives you 5 full size products for only $25.
BOXYCHARM SPOILER APRIL 2021 “THE REVEAL”
BOXYCHARM SPOILER APRIL 2021 UNBOXING:
BOXYCHARM APRIL 2021 INCLUDED:
- QVEEN STUDIO – Dragonlash Mascara – $18 – The Dragon Lash Mascara is unlike regular mascaras. It actually tubes your lashes so that they appear more voluminous and thicker. The mascara itself contains polymers that wrap around the lashes creating a tube around the lash hair. This also helps to prevent smudging or flaking.
- Natasha Denona – Jubilee Eyeshadow Palette – $48 – The Jubilee eyeshadow palette is limited edition. It combines bold and pastel tones.The palette has Natasha’s iconic, buttery smooth formulas that are made with the highest quality of pure color pigments, luminous pearls and dazzling chroma crystals. It is cruelty-free and allergen free.
- Dragun Beauty – Color Corrector – $25 – The Dragun Beauty Color Corrector helps to conceal, correct, and perfect the appearance of dark circles, discoloration, and blemishes. It is saturated with Vitamin E and Vitamin A. The color corrector is a buildable formula that can be used from light to full coverage. It also blends really seamlessly and looks great under makeup.
- Touch In Sol – Pretty Filter Icy Sherbet Primer – $32 – The Pretty Filter Icy Sherbet primer is silicone and oil free. It’s also a gel primer that has an instant cooling effect. The primer has water capturing technology to lock in moisture and leaves your skin feeling silky.
- Terre De Mars – 008 Reddition Body Cleanser – $22 – This 008 Reddition Body Cleanser is an organic low-foaming, aromatic, and soft cleansing gel that is suitable for all skin types. It has bioactive ingredients such as coffee and rosemary extract, aloe vera, and verbena oil to tone, purify, and protect the skin.
Box Value for Boxycharm April 2021: $145 (less than last month)
OTHER VARIATIONS FOR THIS MONTH’S BOX:
For more Boxycharm Spoilers, click here.
PIN THIS POST ON ONE OF YOUR BOARDS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE