We are here with another Boxycharm Spoiler and this time it’s for the month of April 2020! This month’s box was called “Boxy Vibes”. We saw a great variation of products and brands in this box! There was a beautiful palette, primer, gloss, makeup brushes, and more included in the Boxycharm Box for April 2020! We will get into the details of what was included and other variations that were found on their website. When it comes to Boxycharm, they always send over 5 full size products for $25 a month! It is such a steal because the value is way over what you actually pay for and the plus side is that you get to try brands that maybe you’ve been eyeing.
Boxycharm Spoiler APRIL 2020 “The Reveal”
Boxycharm April 2020 Included:
- Benefit Cosmetics – Porefessional Primer – $32.00
- Iconic London – Plumping Gloss – $26.00
- Lavish Brush Set – 5 – Piece Neon Eye Brush Collection – $29.99
- Hank & Henry – Midori Beauty Sponge Bundle – $23.00
- Zoeva Cosmetics – Caramel Melange Palette – $28.00
Box Value for Boxycharm April 2020: $138.99
About Each product in the box:
- @benefitcosmetics – Porefessional Primer - This primer helps to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines! It adds a very smooth layer to the skin so that it helps blur your pores. This one is really similar to the one I am currently using by @touchinsolus No Poreblem if you’re familiar with that one.
- @iconic.london – Plumping Gloss - This plumping gloss has a minty feeling on the lips and it is non-sticky. I like that the color isn’t too strong so it’s a nice gloss to layer over a lipstick you may have already put on.
- @lavishbrushes – 5- Piece Neon Eye Brush Collection – This brush set is so cute! I loved the colors on the handles and they are super soft. One of my favorite brushes in the set is the blending brush! It’s the perfect size to blend out eyeshadow and can be used to apply eyeshadow in the crease very effortlessly.
- @hankandhenrybeauty – Midori Beauty Sponge Bundle - This sponge set is perfect for any liquid product and it also comes with a small blender as well that can be used for concealer. They are super soft before wetting it but even softer when you do! They make blending super easy and it doesn’t leave any unevenness when applying product.
- @zoevacosmetics – Caramel Melange Palette – The pigmentation on the palette is amazing and a little goes a long way! There is an array of neutral tones for bronzed looks and it really fits into this season.
OTHER VARIATIONS FOR THIS MONTH’S BOX:
PIN THIS POST ON ONE OF YOUR BOARDS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE